ZeeReviewz is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Audio devices are always prone to inadequate tuning or faculty audio settings. Most of the time these settings can be tuned with dew simple clicks and changing frequencies over and again.
This may sound like a simple solution to all audio quality problems but it is not a solve-it-all notion and users have to try unlimited troubleshooting steps to conclude the problem behind unsuitable settings.
The most common and widely used troubleshooting trick that has been proven to be worthy in various situations and varying degrees of cause is resetting. Resetting the device to factory or default mode proves to be the handiest solution to most of the problems electronic devices face ranging from smartphones to smart TV screens, smart washing machines, and all other electronic appliances.
The same goes for the soundbar settings. If soundbar audio settings are featuring some fault that cannot be diagnosed easily, it is most appropriate to run a factory reset and see if it works or not.
How To Reset Bose Soundbar 700, 500, And Soundtouch 300
If you are one in favor of this suggestion then sit tight and get hooked to your screens as we are going to brief you on How To Reset Bose Soundbar 700, 500, and Soundtouch 300.
We will be tackling this query one at a time to see product-specific steps for each of Bose Soundbar 700 and 500 as well as Soundtouch 300.
Resetting Bose Soundbar:
Bose is the world-leading franchise for sound products and is topping the sales charts with the most prestigious lineups of headphones, AirPods, soundbar, and stereo speakers.
Although Bose Soundbar is much-hyped in the market and proves to be a worthy purchase they are not free of errors and sometimes stuck you in perplexing situations where you are not sure if the problems lie in the hardware malfunctioning or you are at fault for interfering with the default settings.
If you are unsure about the underlying cause of the poor sound quality of Bose Soundbar, it is best to factory reset it and let the magic work.
Removing Bose Music Account:
Before starting with the actual reset process all Bose products must be removed from their Bose music account. Removing the Bose music account is a simple process like logging out of your meta account.
Once you are done with the reset you can simply log in again and let your media play through Bose Soundbar.
You can take the following steps to remove or log out of your Bose music account.
- Once you have opened your Bose music app you can open the account settings of Bose located at the top right corner of the application interface.
- After opening the account settings open the speaker manager and press the edit button.
- Then you have to select the specific model of your Bose Soundbar and click on the delete button to remove the Bose music account of the specific product
How To Reset Bose Soundbar 700
The steps you have to take for resetting the Bose Soundbar 700 are as follows:
- Power on the Bose Soundbar 700 and grab its remote controller to tackle its settings.
- Keep pressing the power button together with the skip button on the controller for at least 5 seconds. In other words, hold the power and skip the button for 5 seconds.
- Once the two buttons are held together for a while, a white pulse will be displayed on the soundbar which will quickly fade away to Black.
- Once it has turned black it shows that the reboot has been complete and the soundbar has returned to its factory settings.
How To Reset Bose Soundbar 500
Resetting the Bose Soundbar 500 is nearly the same as that of Bose Soundbar 700. The steps for factory reset are summarized as below:
- Turning on the Bose Soundbar 500.
- Grab the remote controller of the soundbar.
- Keep pressing the skip and power buttons of the controller together for a minimum of 5 seconds.
- Once the two buttons are pressed together a white pulse will be generated which will fade to black within a moment.
- The black pulse display is symbolic of reboot completion.
- The only difference here is that once the reboot is completed the soundbar will glow a solid amber light that is symptomatic of restore completion.
- Restore completion will set the soundbar to its default or factory settings.
How To Reset Bose Soundtouch 300
Soundtouch 300 has a somewhat different reset process from the aforementioned Bose Soundbar 700 and 500.
If the Bose music account of Soundtouch is added via the iOS app it will take about an hour for Alexa to be removed. You would also have to remove Google assistant if installed before the start of the reset process.
Given are the steps to follow to restore the factory settings of Bose Soundtouch 300.
- Grab the remote controller of Bose Soundtouch 300 and power it on.
- Unlike pressing skip and power simultaneously, you would here have to look for the play or pause button and hold it together with the volume down button for a minimum of 5 seconds.
- Pressing and holding these two buttons simultaneously will reboot the Soundtouch 300.
- The completion of the restoration process will be indicated by the display of a solid amber glow.
If you are still looking for a solution, then you can watch this video as well.