ZeeReviewz is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Table of Contents
Skullcandy earbuds are fantastic sound devices that are topping the charts of premium earphones among both wireless and wired categories. The wireless Skullcandy earbuds are feature-packed with premium performance and a budget-friendly price tag.
Skullcandy earbuds are compact, low cost, high-quality and colorful. Apart from all these specs, the pinnacle of this brand lies in producing noise-canceling earbuds that are designed to provide a snug in the ear.
So Skullcandy wireless earbuds are the best earphone for all those music lovers who want to listen to music without being disturbed by the external or internal ambiance.
These earphones allow you to enjoy the small bud size, efficiency, reliability, and great sound quality all in one tiny audio device. Although these earphones are considered the pinnacle of wireless earbuds, the biggest bottom line of the Skullcandy wireless earbuds is that they keep falling off easily from the ears of users.
The reason for falling off the ears is undeniably the wrong bud size but not knowing how to wear them properly can also lead to lousy use of the Skullcandy earbuds. To prevent yourself from this tiring effort of inserting the Skullcandy earbuds over and again, you should search for the right way to wear or use them.
If you are breaking the web in pursuit of how to wear/use Skullcandy wireless earbuds, then you have reached your destination. Since you have landed at the right spot, you can find out the simple ways of wearing the Skullcandy wireless earbuds that will prevent them from falling off. You can also find out some well-tried tips that can prevent the loose earbuds to have a secure position in your ears.
So, without any further ado, let us head towards our review of Skullcandy wireless earbuds and see how they should be put on the ears.
How To Wear/Use Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds?
Skullcandy wireless earbuds are not only reputed for their sound quality and noise cancellation but are also infamous for their customizable ear cushions. Skullcandy wireless earbuds are being manufactured in various customizable sizes that allow different ear sizes to comfortably wear the earbuds.
In simple words, Skullcandy earbuds users can select the wireless bud that fits best with their ear size. Choosing the right size is the foremost thing to ensure that your wireless earbuds don’t fall off your ears.
If you compromise on this point and get yourself any available ear cushion size of the Skullcandy earbuds then you would ultimately have to face the dilemma and go through the repeated falling off the Skullcandy ears off your ears.
To prevent yourself from this mishap, you better get the maths straight and purchase the bud that fits your ear size. After ensuring the right fit and size you need to know how to wear them properly so that they hook up to your ears like glue and don’t fall off.
Wearing or using the Skullcandy wireless earbuds, like any other brand of wireless earbuds, is necessary to improve the sound quality and get the bang for your bucks.
Let us now discover How to wear/use Skullcandy wireless earbuds in the right way to get the bang on performance out of them.
Some of the most helpful tips for wearing the Skullcandy wireless earbuds are given below:
- Always put the right bud in the right ear. In other words, identify the tags on each Skullcandy earbud and put them on the specific ear. The left and right Skullcandy wireless buds are tagged as L and R respectively. Therefore, locate the “L” tagged bud and put it on the left ear. Similarly, put the R tagged bud on the right ear.
- There are plenty of customizable cushions for Skullcandy wireless earbuds available, get the right cushion and firmly put them on your buds. Now carefully insert the earbuds along with the cushions into your ear.
- If you couldn’t get the right size of the Skullcandy buds and are stuck with either too loose or too tight buds, then the bud cushion tip can be helpful for you. You can twist the cushion tip in a way to pull it away from the metal tip. It will be detached from the buds and you can now safely put them on your ears without being concerned about their size.
- The Skullcandy wireless earbuds package has two pairs of cushion attachments that are coming with each purchase of Skullcandy earbuds. One of these cushion attachments is for small-sized ears and the second one is surely for the larger ears. Therefore choose the right-sized cushion attachment and safely put it on the metal section of the wire’s end.
- After outing on the cushion attachment you can reinsert the earbuds into your ears. If the cushion attachment size matches that of your ears, all external noise will be canceled and you will listen to your favorite music as it is being played out of your surrounding world.
How To Wear/Use Skullcandy JIB Wireless Earbuds
If you are using the JIB Skullcandy buds then ensuring the right fit is even more important, this is because the buds are so compact and tiny that they can easily slide or fall off. Therefore you should follow the given steps strictly to ensure the Skullcandy JIB earbuds don’t fall off your ears.
Step # 1: Select The Right Size Of Earbuds And Put them On The Right Side.
The rule of thumb is to get yourself the right-sized product to prevent any further trouble. But choosing the right size is not the only requirement for you. You need to wear the Skullcandy JIB buds in the respective ears to ensure the specific fit of each bud.
Therefore, look for the Left tagged bud and put it on the left ear and the right-tagged bud on the right ear.
Step # 2: Foam Tip Size
If after putting on your Skullcandy JIB earbuds you feel them snug or loose, you can take them off and try putting some foam tip to ensure the right fit. Skullcandy JIB buds have multiple foam tips included in the package and are of different sizes.
The ideal bet is to start with the medium-sized foam tip and see if that is the right fit for you or not. If it doesn’t seem comfortable for you, try replacing it with small or bigger ones.
Step # 3: Checking The Fit
Once you have put the foam tip on your Skullcandy JIB earbuds, you simply have to put the buds on your ear and check their fit. If it is the right size for you, the buds will be comfortable and will attach securely to the ear. But if they are too loose, they will quickly fall off.
Similarly, too tight earbuds will not be able to adjust for a long time and you would have to quickly take them off. If you feel comfortable and the earbuds don’t come off then it is the right fit for you.
Watch this video, maybe this video help you.